Sunday, February 6, 2011

SOUR me . Chambers Restaurant, Seremban 2.

YEAH! FOOD!

I was aiming to post something about fashion as my first post. But I "accidently" went into a quite nice restaurant today and I decided to blog about FOOD when I first step into that restaurant.

CHAMBERS  , located at Seremban 2, Malaysia. I've heard about it for quite a long time but never really went inside. People say it is the most elegant restaurant in this little town. Well it didn't dissapoint me. Have a look:

The outside.


The inside.

 Looks nice, huh? =)

Now, for the food.
I'm a girl with HUGE appetite, I can eat REALLY much!
And for today, I ordered Butter Lemon Sauce Grill Fish as my main dish, mushroom soup & a mocktail called Sunshine.


The Grilled Fish was topped with cheese and adorned with baked potatoes, my all time favourite! It was quite good, the fish was grilled nicely and the cheese powder really helps the dish taste superb! The mushroom soup is solid enough that I understand why it's price are a bit high. And for the Mocktail named Sunshine, it's a mixture of apple, lime juice and mango.  SOUR is what I feel like having today, but both the drinks and the butter lemon fish makes it abit over-sour.

What interests me most is a drawing on the wall. 

 I have no idea who drew this, and what does it mean. But I do really think it is attractive. I somehow managed to notice more about arts after a semester at university (oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm now studying at a art university, majoring in Music.) My girls and I were guessing, maybe these two ladies are lesbian, haha. But after all, art means no meanings at all, it depends on your way of seeing and understanding, right?

We had dinner for almost 3 hours without noticing how fast the time passed. I guess with the delicious food, comfortable surroundings and relaxing songs from the 70's, time simply flies.

To conclude, I give 7/10 for the food here, 7/10 as well for the designs and atmosphere here.

Hope you guys enjoy it,
Happy Chinese New Year!

xoxo,
XS.

No comments:

Post a Comment