Thursday, February 24, 2011

LOVE.

Never thought I would every write a blogpost about this.
I never knew love. or at least I know I don't know.

Besides family love, friendship, and friendships. I have NO comment, NO confidence, NO dreams about LOVE.
Yes I was hurt before, blah blah blah. Whatever.

I was editing my housemate+best-friend-forever, TK's photos I took on her birthday.
and then I found out, love isn't really hard, isn't really hmm...what's the word?  Ah. Complicated.

See and feel.




What more can I say?  Spending the time with them makes me feel comfortable, makes me realize LOVE IS POSSIBLE. It doesn't only depends on the right time and right guy, it mostly depends on your right thoughts and mentality. 

For my beloved friends who lost love lately and for those who lost faith in love (Am i talking to myself?)
I hope we can all find true and simple love one day.



By the way, check out the other photos I've taken with my Nikon D90.



Happy birthday my dear friend TK, wish you happy forever.

Once again, cheers to Love. *Tink*
XOXO,
XS6.

No comments:

Post a Comment