Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Colours!

Here in Malaysia, high school students does not have the freedom to dress anything they wanted to school. We have our uniforms, school shoes and we totally have no chance to style up. I think this is the reason why Malaysia's fashion never really trend much.

To me, I started to fashion up after I graduated from high school. I'm not that kind of girl that would woo over classy brands like Chanel, LV, etc (you know). I wear what I think that is nice ( and of course within my budget i‘m just a student.duh.).

Colours, I love them. =)

Ah... that patchy long skirt is one of my favourite. Bought from Ethnic store, Times Square, Kuala Lumpur. RM 99.
Hat from little sis, black singlet from Cotton On, Watch from Nooka (my sis won it).

I really like bright colours, they make me feel like I'm shining. XD
Jacket: someplace in Times Square Berjaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Pink Tee: gift from friend in Taiwan.
Pants : Hong Kong!

Tee: cache a chche, Sunway Pyramid, Kuala Kumpur.
Scarf: Mum's wardrobe.
Black rocker bracelet: Sis's accessories box.
Deep red leggings: Taiwan/
Eyewear: somewhere in Melbourne, cost only AUSD 2!!!

incase you haven't notice, I've got a set of headsets there, from audiotechnica, Taiwan.
cool ones, it's changable. like that:





Colours colours colours! I heart colours.

XOXO,
XS6.

2 comments:

  1. Wheee colours! I'm going to get more colours for my wardrobe, just wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! show me!! let's be 潮女!!! XD

    ReplyDelete