Thursday, February 17, 2011

House da House!

Check this out.



Was exhausted as my practice didn't go well just now. then I hook up on Youtube and found them, Glass Hopper from Japan. I've always liked house dancing, love that grooving and that loooooose feeling but I can't really find friends to talk about it much. It's abit hard to understand when you first see that kinda dance. Same to me too until I saw this routine. Dancologist, Malaysian female crew, they totally rock it at the last part! Although the house moves aren't REALLY obvious but the combination of waacking and house is really very creative and impressive! Never knew house dance can evolve to be so...... interesting!! This is arts ,this is!! (nodding head)

back to the Glass Hopper, gosh, I really love them. A bit of toprock, bit of locking, bit of breakin and a whole lot of House dancing, ahh...that brightens up my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment